Insurance and Financial Information
At Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we do not want finances to prevent you from receiving essential dental care. Your oral health is too important to avoid dental care.
We accept most insurance plans.
So, there is a good chance that at least a portion of your treatment will be covered. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Even if we are not a provider for your insurance, we still submit claims for you.
In fact, many of our patients still receive excellent coverage from their policies. We happily file claims as a courtesy to all of our patients. A treatment plan and fees associated will be discussed prior to any work being started.
Things you should know regarding insurance:
- Our office will file your insurance claim for you as a courtesy
- Your benefit is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company
- Not all services are covered benefits in all contracts
- We will provide an estimate of the benefits that the insurance company is expected to pay
- UCR-Usual and Customary fees are determined by your carrier. This fee is usually 18-24 months behind all fees submitted